Tuesday, February 23, 2010

'GOTCHA!!'

Nope, i'm not being gotcha.. But I love to listen to Gotcha Calls on Hitz.fm every morning on my way to work.. And this morning, I thought the call was quite interesting..

It was the son who actually set up his mother for a gotcha call.. So the Hitz crew called the mother, saying that she's her son's girlfriend.. She told the mother that her son has actually promised to marry her and already gave her a ring but took it back.. And now, her son is avoiding her and not answering her phone calls and so on.. She even said she's coming from France and now dunno what to do since she has nobody here in Malaysia..

The mother, even quite shocked, sounded soooo calm and relax.. She even ask the girl's address so that they can meet up.. But the girl's reluctant, saying that she just want to find his son.. Can't recall how the call was actually ended but when she was told that she was being gotcha, she just laugh.. Haha.. What a sporting mother!

I wish I will be a sporting and supporting mother to my children.. I want my children to make me their friend, tell me their joy, sadness, worries, and at the same time respect me as a mother too.. I even practice with Haikal now.. Everytime I pick him up from Taska, I'll ask him what's happening today, what did he do.. And he will tell stories, even sometimes tak paham kejadah pun pe yang dia cakap..! Hahaha.. But still I listen with full interest and responded to what he has to say..

Will I be a good mother? Am I being a good mother? I will be!! :)

No comments: